Chia Almond Butter Overnight Oats
These Chia Almond Butter Overnight Oats are the ultimate protein-packed healthy breakfast! It takes just minutes to make a batch the day before and then breakfast will be ready when you are.
Prep Time: 5min
Total Time: 5min
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- ½ cup REAL® Seal milk
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, fresh berries, sliced almonds, more chia seeds
- Place oats, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, chia seeds, almond butter and milk in a mason jar or bowl. Stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, stir and then top with toppings as desired. Enjoy!